The ‘Compleat’ Solution
Having organised very successful annual conferences for the NAHH in previous years, it was important to build on that success once again. Taking into consideration the geographic location of their membership and wishing to ensure as many members as possible were given an opportunity to attend both by location and price our venue search settled on the Mercure Holland House Hotel in Bristol.
- Full online abstract management service
- Venue liaison and negotiation
- Speaker liaison – including AV, abstract and biography collation
- Specification and delivery of all catering requirements
- Full delegate management service
- Online registration and financial management
- Conference badge and pack production
- Detailed reporting
- Exhibitor liaison
A two day residential annual conference for one of our returning clients with trade exhibition space and a conference dinner.
A very well received conference. The Mercure hotel, Bristol was an indeal residential venue. The conference dinner was a great success with high praise for the after dinner speaker with delegate evaluations stating:
- ‘a very inspirational speaker who renewed my passion and enthusiasm for Hospice at Home’
- ‘excellent: inspiring and grounding at the same time’
- ‘well organised and varied programme’