The ‘Compleat’ Solution
From venue negotiation at the beginning through to post event delegate evaluation, Compleat Conference provided a comprehensive Event Management Service ensuring every detail was administered.
- The production and management of comprehensive delivery timelines
- Full online abstract management service for the submission, review and publication of proffered papers
- Venue liaison and negotiation
- Speaker liaison – including AV, abstract and biography collation
- CPD application
- Specification and delivery of all catering requirements
- Full delegate management service for all attendees including: sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, guests, staff and trustees
- Online registration, financial management, conference badge and pack production
- Management of exhibition including, contractor negotiations and exhibitor requirements
- Social programme
– on-site evening drinks reception and award ceremony
– conference dinner
- External supplier negotiations
- Full front of house on-site service
To organise and manage a three day annual conference for 750 delegates and exhibitors with an extensive programme including plenary and parallel sessions. The organisation’s AGM would also take place and a creative strand was to be provided throughout the programme. The organisation of an onsite evening drinks reception with an awards ceremony on day one and an offsite conference dinner on day two was also required.
In addition an exhibition was to run throughout the conference for companies/organisations to reach delegates within the field of hospice/palliative care.
Attendance was the biggest ever for Hospice UK and the venue worked perfectly. A very successful and well received exhibition providing the ideal space for delegates to meet and not only network with suppliers but to network with their peers and view over 200 posters accepted via the Call for Papers process. A conference programme which delegates evaluated as diverse and stimulating. A social programme which provided a perfect balance of networking and fun.