- provide a robust online call for papers platform enabling authors to submit with ease their latest research and innovative work
- facilitate online access for reviewers to peer review submissions
- attend review panel meetings for final decisions
- notify authors of outcomes
- coordinate registrations, poster guidance, gather oral presentations and prepare accepted abstracts for publication.
Compleat were able to offer an all-in-one solution. Providing the technology to collect, review and approve abstract submissions with automated tools making this lengthy and substantial part of their conference planning stress free and streamlined for all involved.
With over 300 abstracts successfully submitted and managed through to publication, the Hospice UK objective to equip professionals with knowledge was delivered. Successful abstracts were included as part of their annual conference programme. The event evaluated 98.8% excellent or good for organisation.
AT A GLANCE
Event Name: Finding a Way Forward
Sector: Not-for-profit, Healthcare
Venue: SEC Glasgow
Format: 3-day hybrid event
Event Package: Compleat Package
Additions: Full event management service and drinks reception